domingo, 10 de junio de 2018

The digital onahole

After a time that has been too long, I’m back, with the last commission from last round, Round 3!
It’s a special piece for the first commissioner I ever had, Masterchefguy, and the most awesome characters Kate, Brandi, Jade and Amber; having fun with group masturbation. I’ve named that device that gather their cocks together “the digital onahole”, and I don’t know how it could work, but I’m looking forward to see someone developing such funny toys haha.

Keep you eyes on my social medias, because I’m currently working on commissions for Round 4 and they will start to arrive very soon!

-Commission Status update, Round 4:
  • SLOT 1: 10V-18. Confirmed. Vianca cowgirl + book. Current in progress.
  • SLOT 2: 11V-18. Reserved. Intergalactic mercenary + ship.
  • SLOT 3: 12V-18. Reserved.  Aphrodite GOW3 + bukkake.
  • SLOT 4: 13V-18. Pending. Orgy at the street.
  • SLOT 5: 14V-18. Pending. Twi'lek + femdom.
  • SLOT 6: 15V-18. Pending. Retro Sci-Fi astronaut + tentacles.

(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet)




1 comentario: