miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2018

Commission Round 5 Closed



Update Round 5, 15th August 2018.

Thank you for each email I’ve received, it’s always a pleasure reading so many good ideas!

I’ve contacted by email almost all those who have been selected, but there are three ideas that draw my interest and I'm still valuing their details to choose, I'll try to send a mail for you all between today and tomorrow, thanks for your patience!

It has taken a little but I’ve also contacted those who haven’t been selected, thanks for your patience too and for your interest, I hope to hear from you on next rounds!

Here’s the first update:

  • 15V-18. The Gatekeeper. Current in process.
  • 17V-18. Ciera Oral POV. Sketched. Confirmed.
  • 16V-18. Galatea. Sketched. Reserved.
  • 18V-18. Naeve, Burger, Fries and Cum. Reserved.
  • 19V-19. Still deciding.
  • 20V-18. Serenity, Cum hot-spring. Reserved.
  • 21V-18. Still deciding, I’m thinking on opening one more slot.

(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario