domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2018

Sent from heaven

You know, it has been a hard time lately, but things go smoother when you bump into a commissioner like the one who ordered this piece. Since the beginning this character inspired me a classic oil painting look, and I had the total freedom to take the direction I wanted and explore its possibilities. If you're curious, I love the fact that this character, called Alesha Dawnbringer, has beautiful wings and armor, because I hadn't worked on a character with wings before. The color is other part I like of how this turned out, which is something new to me because I usually think that my colors are too bright or too off, or I don't even know what I don't like. 
Everything sucks, but hell, I really love this one.







Commission Status update, Round 6:

  • 23V-18. Reserved. Hermione + toy. Finished.
  • 24V-18. Confirmed. Seductive Fire Angel. Finished.
  • 25V-18. Confirmed. Futa Wonder Woman + toy boy. Current in progress
  • 26V-18. Reserved. Futa Vianca at University. 
  • 27V-18. Reserved. Fancy Space Fantasy.

(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet.)

1 comentario: