martes, 15 de enero de 2019

Vianca's university time

When you have been a very bad girl and you've made a huge mess, not even sitting at the last desk in class will hide that.. You better be ready to clean!

I've had a lot of fun working on this piece and I'm looking forward to see if this funny story finally goes a little more further and become even more interesting... I'm working on a twist!












Commission Status update, Round 6:

23V-18. Confirmed. Hermione + toy. Finished.
24V-18. Confirmed. Seductive Fire Angel. Finished.
25V-18. Confirmed. Futa Wonder Woman + toy boy. Finished
26V-18 Confirmed. Futa Vianca at University. Finished
27V-18 Confirmed. Fancy Space Fantasy. Current in progress
32V-18 Confirmed. The Sith and the Hunter. Sketched

(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet.)

1 comentario:

  1. I remember you did a similar sequence with "Vianca haunted at the office". You've improved so much in such a small amount of time, I love this piece. I appreciate the detail and effort you put into these pieces, keep up the great work Vincent!

    ResponderEliminar