miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2019

Commission Round 7 CLOSED



Update Round 7, 27 February 2019.

Thank you for each email I’ve received, it's always a hard decision, so many awesome ideas to choose!

I'm still contacting by email those who have been selected, I'll try to send a mail for you all during the week, thanks for your patience! It looks like this right now:

  • SLOT 04V-19 Confirmed. Rei & Asuka. Sketched.
  • SLOT 03V-19 Reserved. Alita. Sketched.
  • SLOT 05V-19 Reserved.
  • SLOT 06V-19 Reserved.
  • SLOT 07V-19 Still deciding.
  • SLOT 08V-19. Thinking on opening one more!


I’ve also contacted part of those who haven’t been selected, but since I'm still choosing, some people haven't received a reply yet, so thanks for your patience too and for your interest, I'll try to come back to you as soon as possible :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario