domingo, 17 de febrero de 2019

COMMISSION ROUND 7 OPEN!!



COMMISSION ROUND 7. Opening: 17 February 2019

Since I've almost finished the current round, I'm ready to receive and read fresh new ideas, so I’m opening 5 slots for commissions:
  • SLOT 03V-19
  • SLOT 04V-19
  • SLOT 05V-19
  • SLOT 06V-19
  • SLOT 07V-19

You can send your commission idea at: vincentccart@gmail.com, adding “commission application” in the mail subject.

I will receive your ideas until I post an update of my neon sign saying “Commission closed”.


I. SAMPLES

Full Color Painting:


  • The price for a Full color painting cost at least 350 Euros (around $400 USD), fees for online payment not included. The promo pack includes one character + medium background + cum version + a time-lapse video of coloring process, but final price depends on the characters and level of detail.
  • Price for detailed backgrounds and alternate versions will depend on the details requested, consult me!
  • Disclaimer: Video quality can vary from one to another, please, take in mind that I'm still learning how to make them better :)


II. THEME

I won’t draw: Underage characters, loli, shota, guro, rape, scat, vore, incest, real life people, celebrities, preggo, bestiality or sexual acts with real animals, drugs, oviposition, facial expressions featuring panic / fear or pain, dakimakuras and Nintendo characters.


III. HOW TO APPLY FOR A COMMISSION

Copy and fill out the following breakdown summing up as much as possible:
  • Main theme. (For example orgy, bukkake, futanari, gloryhole, bdsm, etc.)
  • Number of Characters.
  • Pose or action ideas.
  • Character description. (For example: genre, age, body description, personality, outfit.)
  • Background ideas.
  • Alternate versions description (if any).

Any visual reference you can provide will be helpful!


IV. PAYMENT

-Payments will be in full and in advance through online payment.

Learn more about commission process, payments and my complete commission policies at TERMS OF SERVICE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario