jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

Commission Round 7 Update.

So, here I am with the definitive order for Round 7.

Please, take in mind that the queue order is illustrative, for example I may move a slot up or down in the queue depending on how the process develops with each commissioner:
  • SLOT 04V-19. Confirmed. Rei & Asuka (Evangelion). Current in progress.
  • SLOT 03V-19. Confirmed. Alita. Sketch approved.
  • SLOT 05V-19. Reserved. Vianca x Dakari. Sketch approved.
  • SLOT 06V-19. Reserved. Aphrodite x Medusa.
  • SLOT 07V-19. Reserved. Ciera.
  • SLOT 08V-19. Reserved. Valyasha.
  • SLOT 09V-19. Reserved. Oboro.
  • SLOT 10V-19. Reserved. The futa & the scientist.
  • SLOT 11V-19. Reserved. Dawn.
(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet.)

As in previous rounds, I want to say thank you to all of you who sent an idea and always trust on my abilities and craziness for detail. Thanks for making possible that I can still live from working my art.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario