domingo, 10 de marzo de 2019

Oh Jonesy, you lucky cat

Last piece from Round 6! Hope you enjoy it as much as me, I'm very satisfied with how this turned out, Ripley is one of my favorite icons from 80's movies.
This is a twin piece from my previous artwork "The Gatekeeper".
Hopefully the next round will bring some awesome characters too, see the info below the pictures :)







Commission Status update, Round 7:

I'm still contacting by email those who have been selected, I'll try to send a mail for you all during the week, thanks for your patience! I’ve also contacted part of those who haven’t been selected, but since I'm still choosing, some people haven't received a reply yet, so thanks for your patience too, I'll try to come back to you as soon as possible :)

It looks like this right now:
  • SLOT 04V-19 Confirmed. Rei & Asuka (Evangelion). Current in progress.
  • SLOT 03V-19 Reserved. Alita. Adding changes to sketch.
  • SLOT 05V-19 Reserved.
  • SLOT 06V-19 Reserved.
  • SLOT 07V-19 Still deciding.
  • Thinking on opening more slots!!!
(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet.)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario