jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

Commission: Exia Dakimakura

Hey!! 
How's the week going? I caught a cold a few days ago and I've been a little dazed with headache, but working this piece has lightened my discomfort because finally, here's first Castanic character for my gallery, and it couldn't be any other than the sexiest, the incredible and hot Exia, who belongs to Kubus-Sc7. Hope you all enjoy it!!! It's a nice erotic scene, she looks like... how could I explain it? just lying down relaxed, like she is simply there on a warm and soft bed, with a playful smile, waiting for you to make the first move.

You all know how Kubus is, I had a lot of artistic freedom, an authentic pleasure to work with. Thanks always friend! :D
For those of you who are missing more action in this scene, I must say that a new scene starred by Exia is to come ;)
Feel free to share and comment!
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario