sábado, 14 de marzo de 2015

Creamy spa treatment.

Mey Mey is a true goddess and a goddess only deserves the best. So after a stressful day, she needs a relaxing ritual: a creamy and hot cum treatment. Like Cleopatra in her milk bath, Mey relaxes in a marble tub full of cum, surrounded by aromatic candles and steam. Through the holes on the wall, springs forth the delicious cum, from big fat cocks which fill the tub with the precious liquid.

Steamy, sensual, luxurious, exotic, messy... I must confess that I'm in love with this scene, I enjoyed so much working on it! Thanks so much to Amaterasu for trusting me for creating this scene :D

Make sure that you check the alternate versions because it has a lot of variants!













3 comentarios:

  1. Your artwork is the best I've seen, I would like to see you do some Futas of Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Candy, Tracey Buxton, Vikki Vale, Talia al Ghul, Wonder Woman and Killer Frost. Especially if there as well developed (Boobs and Penis) wise as Mey Mey here.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome, it's like every time that i masturbate my energy(and cum) goes to her, and as an appreciation she send more energy to cum again..... to me she'd gain more cum with footjob(nice feet with toenail polish and of course cover them with cum).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A masterpiece of erotica! You're incredible!

    ResponderEliminar