viernes, 3 de abril de 2015

Ice, Ice Baby

Hi everybody! Since I worked that pin-up about Princess Peach, an idea had been around my mind and finally I found a little spare time for working on it! And the result is this: Elsa sexy selfie time!!

I took the Peach scene and I used it as a base for creating a transformed new piece, as I've done before. Lately, I've been working on some private scenes and soon I'll be back with public commissions, but till then, I wanted to keep my gallery updated, hope you enjoy this. Your comments are more than welcome and feel free to share, thanks!! ^___^






2 comentarios:

  1. I really enjoy that. A very nice Selfie. Elza looks so hot. Who would not get hungry for more in this Selfie.
    Again very nice details like the mobile phone, the piercing and the ice-dildo. Has Elza as a wedding ring on her finger?
    The Futa versions I also like very much.

    Very nice picture and Happy Easter.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice work...Elza knows how to make ice cream with our cum?

    ResponderEliminar