lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

The secret pocket (short comic)

During last weekend I worked a new little comic! The idea occurred to me and I just thought that it would be funny. Sometimes I go places that bring me perv ideas, I can't avoid it! It happens when I go shopping, when I'm into a dressing room, using a public toilet, or maybe into a crowded restaurant. It's a pity that I don't have too much time to develop a whole long story or a series of scenes with my own ideas (there's an awesome character in my mind urging me to work scenes starred by her) , but at least sometimes I find spare time to work a quick comic.

This time, the story is quite short, but I've worked a quick bonus scene in color for it, hope you like it!! Of course, your comments are more than welcome, as usual. Feel free to share in order to show your support and spread my art :D






2 comentarios:

  1. LOL . That was funny. Who expects them with something?
    Fortunately, no demands of her to bend over.
    Drawn Beautiful, sexy character, would like to see more of her.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well...let's open and drink from your pussy! i think taht you might want some cum with it in your drink!

    ResponderEliminar