sábado, 31 de octubre de 2015

Comic: The Videogame


Hi again :D
I've started to work on a new commission, yay! I'm taking it easy and working slowly, but things are getting better! I'll be posting again soon, I hope!

Meanwhile, I've worked on this short comic. I sketched the pages before being ill and in the end, this week, I found energies to finish it. Hope that you like it!! It's simple but I enjoyed a lot drawing it and I find it pretty funny :) Have you ever noticed the controller's suggestive and ergonomic shape? ;)

Finally, I wanted to say that I'm very thankful for the comments and support that I've received from you all, thanks a lot, really!







4 comentarios:

  1. wow! this is the joystick that you posted on your tumblr right?
    So you like to use your asshole when you're "playing"?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha , funny comic ! ^ò^
    It's nice see you back on work , COME ON Vianca !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's wonderful to see you working again! This is a very sexy comic, and the protagonist is just stunning! She looks familiar, though...she seems to bare a striking resemblance...to you! And if I may be so bold, only makes this comic sexier. Another outstanding job. The way you draw your fluids and genitals makes my mouth water! Thank you for your talent and perversion <3

    - MilkMonster

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow.... This is really hot. Great Work! I definitely notice an uncanny resemblance to a certain someone... Your work is so incredible! That's a yes on continue :)

    ResponderEliminar