lunes, 6 de marzo de 2017

Vianca meets Meyumi Nuyasaka

What would ever happen if Mey Mey and me would bump into each other?
Maybe I'm guessing too much, but I bet the chemistry would be immediate. I'd show her the hotel key card and she would know what that implies... and action!

Mey Mey and I are on our way to the hotel room, but the situation gets hot and we can't wait to arrive to the bedroom. We both in a glass elevator, taking off the clothes wildly, having sex there, standing. First, face to face, kissing with passion while Mey has one arm wrapped around my raised leg, then she puts me against the glass and takes me from behind.
That's when I see the other glass elevator... it seems that our show has a few spectators!

Noticing that we're the protagonists in our own live show is too much for us, so I start feeling the delightful shakes of Mey's cock inside me, she's about to come. The spasms are more and more intense and I can't resist, I just cum feeling her heat inside me. Just in time, Mey Mey leaves my depths for giving our audience the last trick of the show, bursting with a thick cum stream and making a huge mess in all the elevator... it's a picture that our lovely voyeurs will remember during their whole life ;)

The elevator arrives to our floor... Time for a second round!

Mey Mey belongs to the amazing Amaterasu, thanks for this, I enjoyed so much!



3 comentarios:

  1. Nice work Vianca , i've appreciated all details included glass reflections ^^ , soo cute , would be nice to see a continuation of this , maybe with ANAL penetration ( Wild ) , hihi !! ^_^

    Thanks , keep up your Great ART !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love in an elevator, Livin' it up when I'm goin' down *g*
    This looks so hot. Ok, Mei Mei's hair under the armpits and the pubic hair would turn me off. But tastes are different.
    Again wonderfully drawn with great attention to detail and great colors.

    great work

    ResponderEliminar
  3. perfect work nice bodies and situation in the elevator with people looking in the glass beautiful black underwear , cock and pussy are e really great look like real full colors wow i like it too much great great work vianca..

    ResponderEliminar