lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2020

Update and News



Hello everybody!


You haven’t heard from me in a while, because things haven’t been easy this year. I’ve needed time to reorganize and see how to continue working with commissions, and soon there will be changes in the way I work.


A few months ago I had decided of teaming and starting a collaboration with another artist.


So, to make this official, our agreement is that we're going to work on the commissions together, he’s great with the financial stuff and has a great talent and I'll continue working the artistic part.


There are already some exciting sketches to come, keep your eyes open! I’ll be posting very soon.


A special thank you for the support messages of the ones who know about my situation and still trust in my abilities and passion for art, I'm so thankful there are such people like you in this world.


With love, VincentCC

8 comentarios:

  1. Cant wait. Was hoping I got the chance to commission you ever since I saw your Aphrodite works.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Happy you're back. Was starting to worry about you. Take care.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's awesome, man. You were one of the many artists that I follow that suddenly stopped posting stuff and thankfully some are coming back right now. Best of luck to you in the new projects and life in general.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's nice to see you back! Best wishes to you, can't wait for the new stuff!^^

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love your work, you are by far the greatest artist. I really need to commission you someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Are you ok now? Kinda sad that we don't getting any news here(.
    Happy new year and merry christmas!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hey vincent

    I haven't seen or heard from you for a long time. I hope you are healthy and everything is going well for you.
    Wish you all the best.

    ResponderEliminar