sábado, 10 de mayo de 2014

Commission: Twi'lek bukkake

Hi guys!!!!
I've been very busy finishing the last pending projects that aren't commissions, but I really was missing very much drawing funny stuff! So I have stole a little time to myself in order to work in the piece, and I must say I have enjoyed it a lot!! Hope you like it! Because of I was missing this so much, I've created a lot of different messy versions, with a lot of cum *____*  I know you will appreciate it!
BTW, Twi'lek are so sexy, don't you think?? I'm dying to work more commissions about Star Wars! :)

HAPPY FAP!!! :p














6 comentarios:

  1. What a cumslut. ^^ just kidding

    She looks so delicious from, like a red cherry with lots of cream. Who would say no to that?

    Beautiful colors, light, shadow and gloss effects are wonderful. The design and color of the glass with the curved style, just great.
    The Twi'lek's so sexy and see just how wet she is. Sexy Body, nice expression.
    I agree with you, Twi'leks are sexy, only Togrutas are even more beautiful. (In the Star Wars universe)

    I love the Futa Versions, Special with the hard cock. She has so round tasty balls too.
    Thanks that their penis is not overly large.

    You are a genius. *bow*

    ​great Artworks

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Heya Shion!! she's so tasty and delicious as a red cherry with fresh cream, yes!! I really would like to lick her whole body and cleaning up all the mess with my tongue mmmmmm :P
      Really glad you like these pieces ^__^ Futa versions are delicious to me!!
      I agree, Togrutas are really sexy too, I hope having a commission about Togrutas someday. Thanks for comment!

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. fantastic set medi! :)
    i simply love the way you draw cocks haha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hahahahahaha glad you like this piece and how I draw cocks!! You seem to have very nice tastes ;) Thanks for comment ^__^

      Eliminar