viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

Commission: The beauties and the beast


Heya!! Here's a new piece, this time commissioned by Veeshan123.

In this scene, we have two women who have been captured by a lustful giant spider. It's very hot in the Spider's cave and our beautiful women can't escape, they're wrapped, defenceless and in danger... Who knows what is going to happen to these two sexy women?

I have to say this was unexpected to me, because the truth is that I fear a little the spiders but I enjoyed creating something different than the usual pieces. I tried to create a smooth and silk-like texture for the cocoons but with a little sticky touch and I'm happy with the result! Hope you enjoy this a little ^__^


4 comentarios:

  1. This could well be a spider-human hybrid. Human torso spiders lower body. This reminds me of Ark of Slave Maker 3. ^^

    The Coccons look really good. Almost like a latex outfit. You could say would have been rolled up in it.
    Just like the fearful facial expression of the right woman and wow her breasts.

    I hope they will not be raped or eaten. Where is the hero when you need one time?

    Interesting designs and very good work

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hey Shion!!
      Your idea of creating an spider-human hybrid is quite interesting!! I've seen some pieces about this and they look pretty well! I love hybrids and mithological creatures (in fact I'm dying for working on a piece about a mithological creature which actually is near in my commission's queue).
      The cocoons have been a succesful experiment, because I never worked on something like this before, but I'm quite satisfied with the result ^__^
      Hope these beautiful women would be saved, yes! Hope a handsome, manly and well-equipped (with a big tool) hero will make his appearence and save them :P

      Eliminar
  2. Great pics man, and I too think that the cocoons look really good.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot, glad you like it!
      BTW, I'm a woman, not a man xD

      Eliminar