viernes, 20 de junio de 2014

Commission: BimboJoy App 1.0

Hi guys!! This is the first of a three pieces series. Hope you like it!!

In this scene, there are three girls. They were absolutely normal girls when they entered in this room, but now two of them have changed and have transformed into bimbo girls... why?? what happened?

As you can see, one of them, our beautiful tech-lover nerd is holding a tablet, with the 'BimboJoy' program loaded on the screen. Recently she carried out this program and, despite the program isn't ready yet, she was dying to testing it with her best friends. So she paid a Hotel room and they got ready to have some incredibly funny hours.

Both friends were devilishly excited for the idea of playing with their bodies, so they accepted being the Bimbofication Experiment's subjetcs. Right now, they are only mid-way into the process of being transformed. They're really horny and our beautiful Tech-developer is really surprised because of the result.

On tablet's screen, there's an indication of what was selected for these women to become. But then, the program warns her. Is it possible that maybe the woman with the tablet has made a dangerous (yet sexy) choice?

To be continued...


 







7 comentarios:

  1. Wow. Yes I like big breasts but these make me here a little scared. If you get beaten about the ears thou shalt knocked out. *g*
    I hope they do not have back pain and fall forward over.
    Your heart must beat really fast enough to pump blood into their gigantic cocks, hopefully they do not get heart attack. ^^
    Your testicles are so beautiful plump and round. How much sperm milk as well in it. So you get determines a bathtub full. (Oh man, my head the cinema again. *g*)

    If you actually noticed that the cocks of both point in the direction of the red-haired woman on her pussy? Just a coincidence? In a work of Vincent I think that hardly. *g*

    A beautiful work with great attention to detail.
    The colors are great again. A beautiful interplay of light and shadow.
    The little Sonic the hedgehog is a fun detail exactly how the HF hotel key.
    The big boobs and huge cocks jump a yes formally, when the image look but I like most about the woman on the far right. She has such a beautiful face. Especially her lips are just great.


    very good Artworks

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Shion, glad you like this piece :D I really enjoyed a lot creating it, lately I had some "unusual" commissions and that's funny and refreshing. You noticed pretty well, the cocks of both point in the direction of the woman with the tablet... hahaha I guess they want to play with her ;) You should be attentive to the next pieces, I think your imaginations about the amount of sperm will be solved, because of course i'm gonna use all they got inside those plump balls. :D

      Concerning the details, you know I love Easter eggs and Sonic is one of my favourite characters ever, so I wanted to include it in one of the gold bracelets, because they look like Sonic's rings hehehe. Thanks a lot again and if you like the girl on the right, I can say she will be full body in the next piece, but shhhhhh!! ;)

      Eliminar
  2. You rly do some Research to draw some futa cock!
    Yeah,i'm always checking new updates here,your art fits with the erotic world.
    Btw,have you some fetish? Why don't you draw them? They maybe can help my little "Friend" here,if you know what i mean hehe.
    You have talent,good work!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot for your comment and glad you like this piece ^__^
      Of course I have my own fetishes, but commissioners usually pay for drawing their fantasies, not mine haha ;)

      Eliminar
  3. I love this! You always have such good detail too, I like how you can see the normal version of the girl in the app. Still, would love to see them both normal before the change. XD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hey!! Thanks a lot for visiting my blog friend ^__^ Glad you like this commission, I had a lot of fun creating it, but it's only the first scene, there are two more to come!

      Eliminar