viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Commission: Kubus vacation's - Part 1

I guess you were wondering what I was working on. Well... I've been enjoying a lot while working on two pieces about me and Kubus-Sc7!! First time for me and a commissioner, this was really exciting!!

This scene is really special to me because Kubi gave me all the artistic freedom to choose the scenario I'd want. So I imagined that he would travel to Spain for vacation... and for meeting me. Then I thought about the places we'd go together, the landscapes I'd show him and the inspiration came to me and I chose that this piece would take place in one of my favorite places, Puerto de Mogán.

As you can see the scene is like an introduction, a little of hot foreplay. You know how it works... almost the end of day, both together, teasing a little, laughing, feel attraction and start touching...  you know what goes next... you will enjoy it in the following scene! :P 
Meanwhile, hope you enjoy this!




1 comentario: