jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

Commission: BimboJoy App 3.0

And finally here's the great ending scene!!
I think there isn't too much to say about this, this piece tells all for itself, but I must confess that I really love the perspective and the pose. It's so fucking hard, naughty but sexy pose, and the futa girls look so large, imposing, and domineering.... so hot! But also, this pose focus our attention in the beautiful nerd, who is the star in this whole series. I really love the way the two futas loom large over the nerdy (who is fully transformed now), and how she looks overwhelmed in orgasmic bliss while she feels those enormous cocks filling her very stretched holes. Hope you like this final scene as much as me, I really enjoyed this!

In the cum version, you can see that the futa friends have flooded her entire body, and now cum is gushing out of her mouth, asshole and pussy... We can easily see that she's currently thinking that the BimboJoy app tests were an absolute sucess! Who knows if we would enjoy more scenes about this incredible device? I really hope so!






2 comentarios:

  1. Congratulation for finishing the work! well it is a large amount of cum and interesting those penis nipples(especially that with a piercing). I can't wait to see your next work!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Impressive. A true masterpiece. Wow!

    ResponderEliminar