miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

Commission: BimboJoy App 2.0

Heya guys!! After a lot of working, here’s the second piece from BimboJoy series! Wow, it took me more time than I expected, but when you all would see the different alternative versions, specially the cum version, all my efforts will worth it ;)

In this scene, our three girls are playing together,  two of them are fully changed and have transformed excessively. This is the result of what was selected for these women to become, their boobs are so enormous that they hardly can handle them!! I don't know about you, but I'd love to hide my face between their thighs, licking their amazing pussies and bite those puffed nipples and labia. *__*

Our horny  red-haired nerdy girl is mid-way into the process of being transformed: her boobs are growing, her hair is turning into blonde and she gave the control of the BimboJoy program to one of her futa friends in order to let them do whatever they want with her.

Both futa friends are devilishly excited and a little entranced of pleasure, and they have assumed command, so you can be sure that this series's ending will be a scene with very stretched holes :P
P.S.: I'm dying for hearing your comments :D









4 comentarios:

  1. Nice work girl! i've know how much work you put in this,thanks! I know that you have alot of perv ideas to show to us. I prefer normal and big(not thaaat big) tits,but like you i'd love to hide my face between their tits. I notice that one of them have green toenail polish,i'd like to have a niiiice footjob from she and hydrate her feet with my milk.I can't wait to see next chapter of this!
    Why don't you draw yourself as the "Specialized nurse" who use Bimbojoy in some patitents? give a tough, i think that would be hot!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow Vincent, seven crazy versions of the three Graces. ^^

    Each is so full of ingenious details.
    Penis nipples, that's really crazy and who ejaculate too, even on a tablet device. Would be really funny if it spurting semen would change the settings which you then get to see the girl in the middle. *ggg*
    I wonder if that would really work with a smartphone, for example. Man and woman are degrees during sex, he pulls it out, squirting, something lands on his smartphone and triggers a call. At the other end of his wife's will notice as they will just cheated. Oh dear. ^^

    The really super-drawn pictures. Wonderful colors, beautiful light and shadow effects. a high attention to detail as the light reflection of the dildos that slipped glasses, the cock milk and much more.

    I like this crazy stuff and I love these high heel sneakers. ^^
    I'm curious how it goes.
    very good work


    ResponderEliminar