martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

Beach Badass Babes (+18)


I’m back from vacation time! I announced it some days ago in Tumblr and here, but it's official now. ^___^ And of course, I wanted to share with you this summer piece that I worked during my vacation, hope you like it!!! I really had fun at the beach and I got a lot of inspiration, some incredible sexy experiences and a nice tan haha. I was sunbathing on my towel and I thinking funny and horny ways to please my followers and then this idea came to my mind, a badass girl team (+18) who annoys and chases naive boys with their sexiness and their water guns and maybe... with another kind of gun too hahahaha :P Actually I had tons of horny ideas during beach days, I may have a problem thinking too much about sex xD

Currently, I'm working on the next scene from BimboJoy series and I'll post it really soon!! Meanwhile, if you like this scene starred by these hot beach girls and want to see more versions and previous sketches that I worked the last vacation days, you can visit my Tumblr and blog :D
I really missed you guys!! Please, comment!! I'm dying for reading your feedback, I really missed this :P!!!




4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Viannca
    Welcome back from your vacation.

    've Got a nice photoset uploaded.
    Gaudy neon colors on bikini, sunglasses and lips, the 80s are back. ^^
    The two girls have indeed the same star tattoo.

    The blonde has beautiful breasts. Form, rounding, the narrow gap and these perfect round nipples. Easy to bite. ^^ (Yes, I like big breasts.)
    Her pussy has a nice shape. And the Futa / Shemale version is also really hot.
    Your dick with many veins and this big round smooth shiny balls, free from hair look so delicious.
    It looks funny like the little bikini panties trying to keep both in check.

    As for the black-haired. Ok, you can see a person's true age not always on, she looks very young. I hope I do not get in trouble with the youth protection when I say that she also looks very sweet. ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Shion, glad to read from you :D
      I enjoyed vacation a lot and I'm fresh and ready for the action haha :P
      Thanks for noticing all details I added to the piece, I really wanted this look for them, the 80's were a truly inspiration for the sunglasses, the tattos, the earings and other stuff, but I must say I also took some colors from my bikini too haha ;)

      Breasts were a delightful element for working on this piece, but I must confess I like the tiny tits from the short girl more than the blonde girl's ones in this piece, they're so cute!! Talking about cuteness, the short girl and the tall girl are at the same age stage, I just wanted to show that sexiness come in all sizes haha :P

      Eliminar
  2. I hope to see more of the short girl,how can i say..... i think that she can show to us something special even in her Futa version....Well welcome back and i hope you could help to calm down my....you know what with you art hahahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The last one... The Bulges. Perfect. Spectacular.

    ResponderEliminar