domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014

Back from vacation time!

So... Here's your girl, back in the business hahaha ^___^
I had some amazing vacation days, with a very bad internet connection I must say, but I really enjoyed a lot and I'm fresh and tanned. I also survived to a spider sting but I didn't get super powers U___U

Those of you who are waiting for a mail reply or an answer from Tumblr, you'll get it as of Monday. I'm updating and seeing what I missed these days, but soon I'm going to post new photos of my vacation and the next scene from BimboJoy series!! Meanwhile, here you have this sketches that I worked the last vacation days... the beach truly inspires me and makes me feel really hot *___*

I'll tell you more about my summer adventures soon! Hope you missed me a little!!






4 comentarios:

  1. Thanks! I think woman with short hair(not every,but some ones...) hot, and this sketch is very hot!

    I'd like to see her adventures in the beach in the next future!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot for commenting!! I do think that women with short hair are sexy too, did you see the last piece starred by this girl at the beach with a blonde friend? haha if you didn't, here you have: http://vincentmcart.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/beach-badass-babes.html Hope you enjoy it!! :D

      Eliminar
    2. Of course i have seen it! I think she probably had much fun with her friend....i hope you're gonna shows us more of their adventure? I'd like to see how "Hot" was the beach,and how the Futa version fucked some hot girls in bikini...

      Eliminar
  2. I wasn't going to jack off to day and then I saw this :/

    ResponderEliminar