jueves, 24 de julio de 2014

I can't stop thinking about cocks everywhere

Hey guys!! 

How's summer going? Here's really HOT! And that's good, but also a pity, because I haven't enjoyed the beach yet. You know that I had the intention of having a break, but I had some issues to solve before having my vacation >___<. 

So, in a few days I'm going to disconnect, having fun and relax, and get a nice tan, really! I'm looking forward to wear my new bikini for the first time in this summer. Meanwhile, past days the weather was so hot that I was dying for an ice cream... and well.. this idea came to my mind and instead of make me feel refreshing, it made me feel even hotter.. And of course, I had to share it! 

Hope you like it ^___^ 

Ps: your feedback is welcome!















13 comentarios:

  1. Well, i liked and where i sign up to start put my milk in some ice cream? hope you like the taste :p

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hahahaha maybe I should establish a new franchise of this creative ice-cream shop :P Surely cum would be my favorite flavor!
      Haha do you think it would have good profits? Glad you like this!!

      Eliminar
  2. i totally know what you're going through v. (;
    I'm often having a hard time getting those nice shafts out of my head...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hahaha really? this happens to you too? it's hard! Sometimes I'm in a fitting room on a clothes shop and I have too many fantasies, for example, a clothes shop with a glory hole in the fitting rooms is one of my recurrent fantasies, that would be delicious!

      Eliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. Hahahaha :P Glad you like it, this is based on a true story xD

      Eliminar
  4. Well but now I'm curious. ^^
    Were you with your friend on the road in the city, suddenly came upon thee the desire for an ice cream and he was overcome by the desire for you.

    you:Honey, I lick my ice cream.
    he:Lick my dick first.
    you: But my ice cream is melting.
    he: Do not worry, I fill it up again.

    hihi

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hahahahaha your story is better than the reality! No, I meant I really was at an ice cream shop and I was thinking about how awesome would be having some jizz syrup for my ice cream :P

      Eliminar
  5. Hi! Love your artwork! I emailled you a couple of days ago about a potential commission? Don't know if you got it. Email me back at newbie80@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested! Gracias!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Hilary!! hahaha I replied your mail sooner than this comment. Thanks a lot for your compliments, glad you liked my art!
      We'll keep in touch through the mail ^__^

      Eliminar
  6. and still no flattr buttons to tip you :<

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You can send me money if you want, using my Paypal count, but I'm not going to add a flattr button :) Glad you like my art!

      Eliminar