viernes, 11 de julio de 2014

Treasure Keeper: Goo Girl adventures

Heya!! 
If you have read my last entry about Ninja-commissioner, you know what I mean, so here you have the second sketch I did for someone who still hasn't paid for it. 

I really liked this idea, and I was really sad, mainly because I was dying to work a piece starred for a goo-girl, so I decided to use this unpaid sketch and work it a little and enjoying it for myself. It's not a full color piece itself, because I finished it on around 4 hours and it isn't so detailed, but hope you like this. Also, hope someone will commission about a goo-girl someday u___u 

Thanks a lot for those who wished me a nice vacation, I'll keep posting doodles, quick sketches and photos (on my tumblr) to let you be updated with my little summer adventures. 

Oh, special thanks too to Davejin13, who helped me a lot with my new try at Picarto stream (I did this piece while streaming), sorry for the constant drops, my connection seems to be a crap.

Anyway, I'll be waiting your hot and naughty comments and questions on next streaming or also on Tumblr messages





 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario