lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

Commission: In the Mistress's domains part II

Heya!! 

First, I wanted to say that I appreciate all your emails and messages, but I'm a little busy at Christmas, so I will answer all your emails and comments sooner.

And here comes the second scene for this naughty and pervy series.

I've told you about the Mistress and her sexy latex suit and her delicious habilities, now you can also see how all the alien devices around them are recording the scene and providing close-ups for a better enjoyment.

In this scene, the slave is enjoying a deepthroat. The Mistress is pushing her lovely dick down the slave's throat. It's the first time I work a scene with x-ray view, hope you like it! Really hot!!! :D
Alien Mistress belongs to alllatex2003.

Feel free to comment and share!











2 comentarios: