sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

Commission: Phantom Futa wishes Happy Belated New Year!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm back! I arrived only three days ago, I unpacked the suitcase and suddenly, Christmas isn't around us anymore xD

This was the last piece I created past year and it belongs to Futanari Obsession!! I was really grateful for being able to send this awesome Christmas postcard to all fans of futanari pieces, I really hope you enjoyed it!!! The last days before travelling home for Christmas Holidays were a total chaos and I couldn't find a minute more to posting this piece, so hope you don't mind this belated Christmas reminiscence.

In the scene, Phantom Futa looks amazing as always, but her current suit has turned into a Christmas suit and she has made a delicious mess in our honor. See the cum heart? Awww... she really love us and she was wishing Merry Naughty Christmas to we all.

On a side note, I'm updating, organizing this month's schedule and - surprise!! - there are tons of mails in the mailbox and questions on Tumblr, so please, be patient! You all are going to get a reply for your emails and comments.

Finally, I hope you had a nice time during holidays and I really wish the best for all you in this new year. I'll be here, going with you during the year, providing naughty pieces... are you ready? It just started *___*
Feel free to comment and share!


3 comentarios:

  1. Welcome back

    The Phantom Futa looks really amazing. What a sexy Christmas angel. ^^
    Wonderfully detailed work.
    I love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Welcome Bacl!
    Nice art...i can see she and me fucking a hot nice girl and filling her up with a lot of cum.... I liked the little garland in her areola.

    ResponderEliminar