jueves, 15 de enero de 2015

Sketches and confessions

I'm on a shopping mall, just walking, watching, not looking for anything in particular (maybe a new pair of boots). And then, a guy. He's looking at me, with his dark sexy eyes. He bites his lower lip and immediately, in my mind, I'm asking him: "Who has been a chico malo? You have been a really bad guy, I must punish you, you deserve a couple of spanks... mmmm come here... I'm going to treat you well".
My pervert mind is quite hot today. I've been observing butts. Men's butts. Of course, for sketching purposes, but... The way a pair of tight jeans fits so well on a round butt is so hot for me, I almost can't resist to touching, grabbing... I love round buttocks!! For spanking and biting, oh well... for caressing too haha, but I must admit that I've been sinking my claws in a nice butt more times than caressing it. Talking about fetishes, I've got strong and sincere feelings for butts and lips haha. 

Coming back to the subject, these quick sketches are just a practise... but they also remember me that... I had sex in this shopping mall. It was amazing. He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. He opened the zipper and we had sex right there, standing up, against a car. And I grabbed his nice butt and clawed it with my nails...

Guys, honestly, please! Don't buy too big jeans, not too tight, but take in mind that showing what you have is sexy. Take your time when you buy a new pair of jeans, make sure that they fit well. Girls enjoy watching too, even when we don't admit it too often xD







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario