domingo, 18 de febrero de 2018

A stop along the way.

And finally, here we have Maxine Shaw! She stopped her motorcycle journey and moved aside the way to relax and enjoy the sunset. I loved working on this nice landscape, isn't it a perfect wallpaper?

Well, I’ve finished this batch! The third round is almost here, so stay tuned, I’m going to open almost immediately!

Maxine Shaw is owned by DirtyDale

-File data:
  • Style: Full Color Painting
  • Time taken: 45 hours
  • High Resolution size: 4500 px / 300 ppi
-Commission Status update:
Counting hours to opening!






2 comentarios:

  1. Ride for too long and the vibration of the engine starts to get to you no matter how much willpower you have.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This has been my phone background for the past few years, I like that one has to scroll along to the right a couple of pages to show the goods :)

    ResponderEliminar