miércoles, 21 de febrero de 2018

Update Round 3

Update 20th February 2018.

I’ve contacted by email those who have been selected and those who haven’t, and I finally decided to open three slots more (seven in total, not four as I initially thought), so this is how the slots look right now:

SLOT 1: 01V-18. Reserved. Redhead bukkake. Sketched.
SLOT 2: 02V-18. Reserved. Fallout gal. Sketched.
SLOT 3: 03V-18. Reserved. Busty futa Harley Quinn. Sketched.
SLOT 4: 04V-18. Reserved. Symbiote gal + tentacles. Pending sketch.
SLOT 5: 05V-18. Reserved. Muscle futa mirror. Pending sketch.
SLOT 6: 06V-18. Reserved. Vianca cinema time. Pending sketch
SLOT 7: 07V-18. Reserved. Group masturbation show. Pending sketch.

(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet)

For those of you who haven't been selected, take in mind that I will open new slots once I will finish this round. Don’t worry if you don’t get a slot for this batch, you will have more opportunities.

You can estimate that I’m about to open when you see that I’ve posted the sixth commission on my social medias because that will mean that there’s only one commission left to open again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario