jueves, 18 de julio de 2019

COMMISSION ROUND 8 CLOSED!



Update Round 8, 18 July 2019.

Thank you for your emails, your compliments, and all the love I’ve received these days with the commission applications, it's awesome seeing that your enthusiasm for working with me keeps increasing!

I've received so many good ideas... I've barely started the selecting process, with just one slot reserved, but I'll be sending mails for you all (both the ones that have been selected and those who haven't) during the next days, so thanks for your patience, I'll try to come back to you as soon as possible!

Please, remember that the fact that I don't choose your idea doesn't mean that I don't like it or that I wouldn't ever work on it, it probably means that there are other ideas I like most or that I feel I've worked something similar recently and I'm looking for something different.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario