sábado, 20 de julio de 2019

The deal

I'm having a great weekend, a glass of wine while I read and select the next ideas to work in the 8th Commission Round! The selecting process will last a little more, I'm actually relishing it a lot.

There's only one commission in the queue before starting the new round (and based on what I've been reading it will bring a lot of fun to me... and to you), but meanwhile I really hope you enjoy this piece.

Here we have, Valyasha and Bwonsamdi. 
It's no easy to win Bwonsamdi's favor, but Val's a relentless negotiator, and she knows she has to play hard with him if she wants to get what she's looking for. See that smirk?  It means she knows that she has the power to take him to heaven but only if he gives her what she wants. 

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario